Inside Channel Account Manager, Singapore
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
As a Inside Channel Account Manager (iCAM), you will be responsible for driving new business opportunities with and through our partner network.
This key front-line channel sales role supporting CrowdStrikes’ Corporate Sales team and reports into the Channels and Alliances Director, APJ. This role will be responsible for supporting the key sales functions and growth goals for corporate channel partners. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
The right candidate will possess excellent energy and drive and a real desire to build business across a portfolio of accounts. They will have the ability to build effective relationships quickly and to find valuable business within each account immediately that can then be enhanced by leveraging internal resources. Candidates with current strong security contacts are encouraged to apply.
As a Inside Channel Account Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Identify new business opportunities whilst establishing, developing and maintaining relationships up to executive-levels within your assigned portfolio
- Act as CrowdStrike ambassador within specific partner accounts
- Liaise between inside/field sales teams to support identification and recruitment (where needed) of strategic partners with experience in both enterprise and SMB markets.
- Articulate and promote the company’s value proposition and services to become a trusted advisor with our partners
- Outbound Calls:
- Work with assigned partners to generate prospective customers through channel campaigns and channel promotions.
- Promotes renewals, up-sell and new sales opportunities within partner’s existing and competitive accounts.
- Provide marketing/sales literature to partners with prospective clients, assist with sales quoting and special pricing.
- Inbound Calls:
- Respond to partner requests and ensure proper field and inside sales alignment in partner end user opportunities
- Track/monitor /support partner pipeline.
- Provide marketing/sales literature to named accounts and respond to channel inquiries regarding product, channel programs and channel promotions
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare detailed channel plans, engagement strategies and targets for each account within your assigned portfolio
- Working in collaboration with internal teams and to lead a virtual team to drive and close opportunities
What You'll Need
- Experience working in a Channel / Partner led sales position
- Experience within software sales (Cyber Security is preferred)
- Excellent telephone, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to create and deliver value propositions
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Individual should be comfortable selling over the phone with responsibilities of accurate forecasting.
- Proven sales track record
- Capable of closing solutions and services opportunities
- Strong business acumen and professionalism. Leadership, accountability qualities required
- Salesforce.com experience preferable
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.