Inside Channel Account Manager, Singapore
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
As a Inside Channel Account Manager (iCAM), you will be responsible for driving new business opportunities with and through our partner network.
This key front-line channel sales role supporting CrowdStrikes’ Corporate Sales team and reports into the Channels and Alliances Director, APJ. This role will be responsible for supporting the key sales functions and growth goals for corporate channel partners. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
The right candidate will possess excellent energy and drive and a real desire to build business across a portfolio of accounts. They will have the ability to build effective relationships quickly and to find valuable business within each account immediately that can then be enhanced by leveraging internal resources. Candidates with current strong security contacts are encouraged to apply.
As a Inside Channel Account Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Identify new business opportunities whilst establishing, developing and maintaining relationships up to executive-levels within your assigned portfolio
- Act as CrowdStrike ambassador within specific partner accounts
- Liaise between inside/field sales teams to support identification and recruitment (where needed) of strategic partners with experience in both enterprise and SMB markets.
- Articulate and promote the company’s value proposition and services to become a trusted advisor with our partners
- Outbound Calls:
- Work with assigned partners to generate prospective customers through channel campaigns and channel promotions.
- Promotes renewals, up-sell and new sales opportunities within partner’s existing and competitive accounts.
- Provide marketing/sales literature to partners with prospective clients, assist with sales quoting and special pricing.
- Inbound Calls:
- Respond to partner requests and ensure proper field and inside sales alignment in partner end user opportunities
- Track/monitor /support partner pipeline.
- Provide marketing/sales literature to named accounts and respond to channel inquiries regarding product, channel programs and channel promotions
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare detailed channel plans, engagement strategies and targets for each account within your assigned portfolio
- Working in collaboration with internal teams and to lead a virtual team to drive and close opportunities
What You'll Need
- Experience working in a Channel / Partner led sales position
- Experience within software sales (Cyber Security is preferred)
- Excellent telephone, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to create and deliver value propositions
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Individual should be comfortable selling over the phone with responsibilities of accurate forecasting.
- Proven sales track record
- Capable of closing solutions and services opportunities
- Strong business acumen and professionalism. Leadership, accountability qualities required
- Salesforce.com experience preferable
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.