Corporate Account Executive
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
CrowdStrike is seeking an experienced Corporate Account Executive to acquire new logos for our mid-market accounts. We’re seeking driven, results-oriented innovators who are ready to change the game!
About the Role:
- Run a full sales process from prospecting to close.
- Collaborate with our Inside Sales Engineers (ISE’s) to close business.
- Strategize with our channel partners to drive net-new business.
- Forecast and report updates to management team.
- Become an insider within the cyber security industry and become an expert of CrowdStrike products.
- Stay well educated and informed about CrowdStrike competitive landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the Next-Generation Endpoint market space.
- May require modified work hours to accommodate accounts in other time zones, and minimal, but occasional travel for accounts that require a higher touch to achieve closure.
Qualities of our ideal CrowdStrike Corporate Account Executive:
- A go-getter that sets his/her sights above and beyond to blow out his/her established targets and quotas.
- Persistent – Doesn’t stop at “no”. Believes they can overcome.
- Coachable - Seeks help; knows how to get help, when to ask for it and what situations call for it.
- Charismatic - knows how to use it.
- Sharp/Quick Witted - thinks on his/her feet. Flexibility to handle a curveball.
- Creative – Can think outside the box (when appropriate).
- Motivated - to learn, to succeed, to win, to grow.
- Aptitude - Able to learn and implement new concepts quickly.
- Confidence with absence of Ego.
- Self-Disciplined - Proven to be good at time management, organization, and demonstrate discipline in their process and everyday business.
- Self-aware – Has a solid understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and what they need to work on.
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of full sales cycle experience, generating net new business for a Saas, Cloud, and/or Security solution.
- Experience with a consultative sales process with proven ability to sell a complex multi-product architecture to mid/enterprise organizations.
- Fearlessness to sell into C-level Executives and/or Evaluator-level Engineers
- Ability to execute a go-to-market strategy and prospect into accounts using lead generation tools, SFDC, research, cold calling, and more.
- Previous experience strategizing with Channel Partners which may include but not limited to Resellers and Managed Service Providers.
- Track record of exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota carrying role.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via virtual channels.
- Customer Service background a plus.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401K
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.