HR Generalist, EMEA
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- July 2019: CrowdStrike’s company valuation has gone from $3BN to $12BN.
- June 2019: On 12th June 2019 CrowdStrike became public!
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google).
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the role:
Working as part of the EMEA HR Team you will be responsible for working with our HR Director, EMEA on the development, implementation and administration of all aspects of HR, including employee relations, compensation, benefits, compliance, global mobility and HRIS. You need to be a confident, highly proactive self-starter, well organised and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that is fast-paced and results oriented.
- Consults, coaches, and makes recommendations to managers regarding promotions, performance problems, discipline and terminations.
- Provides direction and guidance to managers on UK and European laws and compliance.
- Conducts exit interviews.
- Compiles reports and analyses trends.
- Assists employees and managers with resolving problems and issues.
- Be a point of escalation for queries from employees that will be passed on to you by our EMEA People Services Coordinator.
- Support our COEs with local European compensation and benefits, immigration matters and our global employee wellness program.
- Develop and administer policies to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company and function.
- Effectively and efficiently completes various ad-hoc projects.
- Partner closely with other stakeholders in the business i.e. payroll.
What You’ll Need:
- Prior experience in a Human Resources position.
- Knowledge of UK employment law.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Must have good judgement and a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to execute quickly and effectively.
- An innovative, self-starter needing low level management time and attention to perform day to day responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and confident with good business acumen.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and work well under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree
- CIPD qualified
- Experience working across Europe
- Experience with WorkDay
- Fluent in a second European language
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including community service events.
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.