Growth Data Analyst Intern (MBA)
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion-dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- In April 2018 CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
- Secured CNBC Disruptor 50 List in 2017 and 2018.
- Won SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in 2017 and 2018.
About the Role
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Growth Data Analyst Intern in our Irvine, CA office location reporting to our COO team.
If you are passionate, a doer, highly collaborative, get things done, have high initiative, and skilled in statistics, machine learning or data mining and willing to engage in key stakeholders in a high growth company we want to hear from you. You can bet that your initiative and contribution will help those you'll be working with, the company, and most of all our customers.
In Detail You Will -
- You will work on a number of highly strategic organization initiatives that require leveraging vast amounts of structured, unstructured, transactional and real-time data sets from a variety of sources and analyze patterns and develop insights and realistic recommendations using statistics, data mining, business understanding, and organization context.
- Interact with internal clients to understand their requirements for predictive analytics applications.
- Help develop and test predictive algorithms
- Understand the business goals and initiatives and combine business modeling skills with outstanding data analysis.
- Acquiring, analyzing, cleaning and structuring data is an essential part of your daily responsibilities.
- Cooperate with IT and other teams to ensure integration and implementation of the algorithms you have developed in the production environment.
What You'll Need
Education: Pursuing a MBA or Masters in computer science or advanced degree in information systems or a related field.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional team member.
- Experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions and communicating the results of the analyses
- Experience thinking strategically, structurally solving product problems, and driving execution
- Experience delivering growth on KPI's for technology products
- Highly-proactive, self-starter capable of effectively managing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to execute in an environment where things are not always crystal clear
- Strong written communication and presentation skills with the ability to educate and inspire cross-functional teams
- Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS, Pivot Tables) or other methods
- Data architecture and financial modeling
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.