Channel Sales Engineer - Northern Europe
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel
andIVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
The Solutions Architect supporting Strategic Alliances, is a partner focused technical business development professional. Who provides technical business development, support, enablement and guidance to build out the go to market strategy to Crowdstrikes Elite Strategic alliance partners.
The Partner Solutions Architect collaborates with Global Industry Alliance partners and Crowdstike Sales, Engineering and Product management to recommend and develop appropriate integration and solution offerings. The Solutions Architect acts in a consultative fashion and is looked to as an expert in his/her field by the account teams, channel partners and customers to ensure that Partners are technically assessed, recruited and enabled to deliver incremental partner sourced revenue.
These include MSSP, Channel Partners, and indirect alliance partners. You will be expected to take ownership of the technical business development, design management and initiative programs relating to architecture, solutions delivery, partner enablement planning as well as working internally to represent the needs of the partner sales organization. The ideal candidate will have a balance of both technical security architecture and business acumen in the security market place. In this position, you will be leading the development and execution of strategies to meet strategic corporate needs, both present and future. The right candidate will have energy, drive and a desire to build strong relationships and partnerships.
- Build technical champions with our partners
- Support the channel strategy by closing partner relationships against competitive solutions
- Become experts in CrowdStrike Products, APIs, and services
- Present, Demonstrate and Execute PoVs for CrowdStrike solutions
- Train partners by using standardized training material and/or creating tailored/custom training material
- Provide solution architecture and system integration strategies
- Support partner marketing events and speaking engagements
- Identifying & translate product requirements to the PM/Engineering Organization for consideration in the roadmap
- Identify use cases with partners/customers and the create the corresponding reference architectures
What You’ll Need
- English Speaking.
- Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies, Intelligence driven detections, EDR, AV, SIEM.
- Significant experience in a technical capacity in either incident response services, attack and penetration assessments, or host-based security technologies, preferably working with large Service Providers, MSSP’s, or Consulting organisations
- Experienced in a security-focused technical lead and/or solutions architect role
- Understanding of APIs, scripting and data exchange formats
- Ability to travel within your assigned region up to 50% of time
- Excellent organisational skills, a technical degree or equivalent experience
- The ability to create and deliver customized, effective training material to partners to support and win customer projects
- Work hand in hand with the Regional Account and Channel Managers to create and manage key technical relationships creating complementary products and services to integrate into the partner portfolio.
- Develop and Drive strategic direction and go to market with Global Alliance partnerships developing the core service offerings around Crowdstrike products to deliver 50%+ Partner Revenue Contribution.
- Engage with Partners/MSSP/SI in the business development process to understand partner and client requirements objectives and capabilities.
- Evangelize solution portfolio and drive Architectural development of both product and service offerings within the Global Allances and MSSP (Service Provider) environment.
- Shape plan and Drive Enablement of Partner personnel, blueprint Product integrations with other Alliance partners these include partner meetings, product development demonstrating and communicating the value of Crowdstrike Strategic Alliances.
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration, leveraged as a SME in development of solution documents, programs, Interface with Service Provider Partners, and spearhead Crowdstrike Engineering and Product Management efforts to develop our products, strategies and roadmaps and white papers.
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity