Sr. Marketing Programs Manager
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
CrowdStrike is one of the most exciting companies in the cybersecurity market today. In this role, you’ll help CrowdStrike continue our path of rapid growth and disruption of the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market.
CrowdStrike is seeking a dynamic Sr. Marketing Programs Manager to drive marketing programs, with a focus on our growing the SMB / mid-market business sold to by our inside sales sales team. In this demand-generation focused role, the candidate will use marketing programs experience, attention to detail, creativity & innovation to develop integrated marketing programs that deliver new leads, nurture existing leads through the funnel, and ultimately secure sales pipeline, and bookings. This multi-faceted role will leverage a variety of marketing channels and tactics including digital marketing, Account Based Marketing (ABM), direct response campaigns (email, direct mail, calling campaigns), webcasts, and more.
- Develop and manage the SMB / Mid-Market marketing strategy
- Create multi-touch campaigns that may include components such as email, webcasts, direct mail, paid social, digital programs, events and more.
- Serve as the main marketing point of contact for the CrowdStrike inside sales team, designing and executing programs that drive leads & influence pipe based on their unique needs selling to the SMB / mid-market businesses.
- Nurture marketing/sales alignment, working with inside sales to promote upcoming campaigns as part of sales outreach along with ensuring effective lead follow-up.
- Drive development of targeted account-based marketing strategies, including account list development, targeted marketing tactics, sales communication and results measurement.
- Own and manage a budget for SMB / mid-market marketing to optimize ROI.
- Monitor performance via Marketing KPI’s and Salesforce.com campaign reports to ensure continued optimization of marketing channels and marketing / sales funnel conversions. Communicate results and analysis on ongoing basis.
- Define needs for the SMB / Mid-Market segment and sales teams and work internally with Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing to deliver new messaging, assets and sales tools.
- Lead / support additional programs as assigned
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 6 year’s relevant marketing campaigns/programs experience
- Experience managing multi-touch and integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience in B2B, preferably in cybersecurity, technology, or SaaS
- A foundational knowledge of modern and digital marketing tactics and end-to-end integrated campaigns, including major paid media channels – from content syndication to paid social.
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal) that can work cross functionally.
- Demonstrated project management skills – with the ability to rally resources from across the organization and deliver on deadline across multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Experience working with sales teams to understand needs and integrate into their processes
- Ability to write compelling initial copy for emails, landing pages and more.
- Proficient in office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Salesforce.com, and Google Docs/Sheets
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who can take charge and lead the segment’s marketing strategy
- An individual contributor who enjoys working with others in a fast-paced environment
- A problem solver who challenges the status quo
- A team player who is works hard while maintaining the ability to laugh and have fun
- A curiosity for data and enjoys measuring results and uncovering trends
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.