Regional Sales Manager
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role:
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving large and complex business opportunities within strategic clients, whilst growing existing client relationships. You will position CrowdStrike as the supplier of choice within your accounts.
To meet and exceed your individual sales quota, you will drive the sales cycle to success. You will meet the client’s requirements and be responsible for collaborating with the relevant internal teams to deliver successful sales proposals. The right candidate will possess excellent energy and drive and a real desire to build business across a portfolio of accounts. They will have the ability to build effective relationships quickly and to find
As the Regional Sales Manager you will be accountable for:
- Work closely with internal resources and individually to build a successful pipeline to meet and exceed your individual sales quota
- Identify new business opportunities whilst establishing, developing and maintaining relationships up to executive-levels within your assigned portfolio
- Network within the client’s business and influence key decision makers, typically at C-level
- Act as CrowdStrike ambassador within specific client accounts
- Articulate and promote the company’s value proposition and services to become a trusted advisor within your customer base
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare detailed account development plans, engagement strategies
andtargets for each account within your assigned portfolio
- Working in collaboration with internal teams and to lead a virtual team to drive and close opportunities
- Take control of opportunities and accurately forecast their business objectives and outcomes.
What You’ll Need:
- Proven successful track record in a similar role selling high technology products to FTSE 100
- Ability to network multiple levels within an account up to C-Level
- Strong Security Technology knowledge
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to create and deliver value propositions
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Ability to succeed in a
quotasales environment at an Enterprise level for a minimum of 5 years. driven
- Sales track record in the IT security industry preferred
- Salesforce.com experience preferable
- Capable of closing solutions and services opportunities from £1M and above
- Familiar with formal sales training methodologies (e.g. MEDDIC, Miller-
Hieman, TAS)Strong business acumen and professionalism. Leadership, accountability qualities required
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.