Software Development Engineer in Test
CrowdStrike® Inc. (Nasdaq: CRWD), a global cybersecurity leader, is redefining security for the cloud era with an endpoint protection platform built from the ground up to stop breaches. The CrowdStrike Falcon® platform’s single lightweight-agent architecture leverages cloud-scale artificial intelligence (AI) and offers real-time protection and visibility across the enterprise, preventing attacks on endpoints on or off the network. Powered by the proprietary CrowdStrike Threat Graph®, CrowdStrike Falcon correlates over two trillion endpoint-related events per week in real time from across the globe, fueling one of the world’s most advanced data platforms for security.
With CrowdStrike, customers benefit from better protection, better performance and immediate time-to-value delivered by the cloud-native Falcon platform.
There’s only one thing to remember about CrowdStrike: We stop breaches.
Qualifying organizations can gain full access to Falcon Prevent™ by starting a free trial.
Learn more: www.crowdstrike.com
Are you a Software Engineer or SDET / QA Automation Engineer passionate about optimizing development and testing life cycle via tools and process automation?
About the Role:
The CrowdStrike Cloud Engineering team from Romania is looking for a highly technical, hands-on Software Development Engineer in Test ( “you'll write code daily”) to develop automation and build tools that accurately ensure the quality, reliability and accuracy of our large scale cloud-based cybersecurity systems.
- Contribute to existing tools, frameworks and related solutions
- Plan, design, develop, verify, deploy and maintain automated test suites
- Increase our automated test coverage and improve our release quality and velocity
- Analyze product, system and feature designs for flaws and improvements
- Validate and verify the integration of platform systems, services, data and applications
- Validate and verify customer-facing features, end-to-end, across the product platform
What you'll use:
- Golang / GO
- AWS Cloud
What we need:
- Degree in Computer Science (or commensurate experience in OOP, data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, etc.)
- 3 years of QA and 3-5 years of hands-on SDET/ test automation development experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery systems like Atlassian, Jenkins, etc.
- Distributed systems in a production environment
- Web Services: JSON, REST, RPC, XML
- Cloud: AWS EC2, S3, Dynamo, etc.
- Data storage and types: RDBMS (MySQL) and NoSQL (Redis, Cassandra)
- Productivity: GIT, Stash, Bamboo, JIRA
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.