Senior Associate, Accounts Receivable - Billing
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
Looking for an experienced accounting professional. The position is designed for a strong team contributor who can help replicate/implement accounting processes in India. This is a new position and will take on interesting and challenging responsibilities as our organization continues to grow in both size and complexity. This position will work closely with the Accounts team California, USA.
About the role:
- Supervision of Sales Order and Invoice creation process.
- Train new billers in the team and resolve their day to day queries.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of Sales orders & invoices.
- Day to day accounting for Accounts Receivable.
- Implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, relating to accounts receivable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information.
- Maintains process documentation accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Participate in special projects which are AR Related.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting, as required.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements.
- Ad-hoc reporting, special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Commerce graduate / MBA Finance.
- 4-6 Years of Experience in Billing and Team handling.
- Must have excellent management skills.
- Sound Accounting knowledge and understanding.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Understanding of ERP - NetSuite experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills is a must with a good command over written and spoken English.
- Able to learn new systems quickly and leverage them to increase efficiencies and quality of business processes.
- Experience with a “Shared Resource Centre” will be a big plus.
- A self-starter and team player.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.