Security Incident Response (IR) Consultant
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.About the Role
As a Services Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering both reactive and proactive services engagements in the Asia Pacific region. You will be a member of a highly collaborative team and thrive on the daily challenges of stopping breaches from the worlds most sophisticated adversaries. Highly developed communications skills are a must as CrowdStrike prides itself on developing long term relationships with our clients.
The right candidate will possess excellent energy and drive and a real desire to be a member of the Services team. The ability to work in a high stress, high pressure situation is a must as well as the ability to work together with the team around the APJ region. Candidates with extensive forensics, incidents response, and proactive security experience are encouraged to apply.
- Perform host and/or network-based forensics across Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
- Perform basic malware analysis.
- Conduct red-team, penetration testing activities by leveraging actual adversary TTPs.
- Assess and develop information security and incident response programs in a proactive fashion to help mature the security posture of organizations prior to an incident.
- Lead incident response and proactive engagements.
- Produce high-quality written and verbal reports, presentations, recommendations, and findings to customer management.
- Demonstrate industry thought leadership through blog posts, CrowdCasts, and other public speaking events.
- Manage internal programs or teams.
Experience Skills and Qualifications
- Incident Response: experience conducting or managing incident response investigations for organizations, investigating targeted threats such as the Advanced Persistent Threat, Organized Crime, and Hactivists.
- Computer Forensic Analysis: a background using a variety of forensic analysis tools in incident response investigations to determine the extent and scope of compromise.
- Network Forensic Analysis: strong knowledge of network protocols, network analysis tools, and ability to perform analysis of associated network logs.
- Reverse Engineering: ability to perform static and dynamic malware analysis and familiar with tools such as IDA Pro and OllyDbg.
- Incident Remediation: strong understanding of targeted attacks and able to create customized tactical and strategic remediation plans for compromised organizations.
- Network Operations and Architecture/Engineering: strong understanding of secure network architecture and strong background in performing network operations.
- Database and Cloud Development: excellent knowledge in various cloud implementations such as Hadoop, ZooKeeper, HIVE, HBASE, Elasticsearch, and other common cloud implementations.
- Programming/Scripting: experience coding in C, C#, VB, Python, Perl, Ruby on Rails, and .NET.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.