Human Resources Project Specialist
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion-dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- In April 2018 CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
- Secured CNBC Disruptor 50 List in 2017 and 2018.
- Won SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in 2017 and 2018.
About the Role
At CrowdStrike, the People Function is an integral part of every business decision. We create an environment in which people innovate, and we understand that our business thrives when our personnel thrives. We recognize employee potential and know how to leverage it. We champion the importance of the individual within the strategic objectives of the business. We are the key to change, we empower people to influence issues, ensure that knowledge is shared, create a can-do culture and put the right people in the right places at the right time to deliver improved performance and assure the company’s growth and success.
The People Team is focused on understanding what people need and knowing how to provide it. We’re in search of a qualified and resourceful HR Project Specialist who will play a broad role in supporting several areas at CrowdStrike. This individual will support our Learning and Development function in building a culture of continuous learning by helping to develop a portfolio of employee programs across the company. This key player will also play a key role in CrowdStrike Diversity and Inclusion initiatives by working closely with our talent acquisition team and our head of talent brand.
At CrowdStrike, we have over 1,700 employees worldwide and are growing quickly, with offices around the globe. If you’re a Thinker, Innovator, Creator and Doer, CrowdStrike is perfect for you.
- Coordinate the administration and delivery of all learning programs to support employees
- Manage global training delivery logistics and event management (scheduling, room set-up, materials, troubleshoot technical issues, program registration)
- Serve as main point of contact for participants, facilitators, and external partners to ensure an exceptional and seamless employee experience
- Track participation and maintain documents
- Create communications for various audiences for adoption and promoting programs
- In partnership with the Talent Development Manager, determine important milestones, deadlines, and coordinate pre and post work communication and evaluations
- Manage inventory – from swag to classroom materials (tracking inventory and forecasting needs/shortfalls)
- Liaison for purchasing, finance, facilities, operations for seamless coordination with external partners
- Program Management lead on Diversity and Inclusion initiatives, including: budget management, event management, editing and refining D&I workstream, coordinating and aggregating team inputs, refining and developing program strategies and objectives, developing and driving project plan, ERGs
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field
- 4+ years’ experience in human resources field
- Exceptional project management skills, including driving and organizing events / event management and managing budgets
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful and strong detail-oriented mindset
- Previous experience or interest in working in Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, exposure to HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, planning and problem-solving skills
- Must possess superior organizational skills and be able to prioritize and work simultaneously on several projects
- Ability to work independently as required to complete assigned tasks
- High growth experience in high tech or security industry
- You must love our business.CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.