Sr. Analyst, Falcon Complete
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, technical analysts dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world. Our CrowdStrike virtual security operations center offers opportunities to expand your skill set through a wide variety of experiences, detecting and responding to incidents as they occur in real-time for our customers.
Am I a Sr. Analyst, Endpoint Protection Team Candidate?
- Do you find yourself interested in putting your hands-on technical skills to the test in detecting, containing, and remediating incidents?
- Are you self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to rapidly accelerate your skills?
- Do you crave new and innovative work that actually matters to your customer?
- Do you have an Incident Response or Information Security background that you’re not fully utilizing?
- Are you capable of leading teams and interacting well with customers?
- Do you love working around like-minded, smart people who you can learn from and mentor on a daily basis?
- Exercise incident handling processes across Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
- Perform basic malware analysis.
- Develop and improve processes for incident detection and the execution of countermeasures
- Produce high-quality written and verbal communications, recommendations, and findings to customer management.
- Demonstrate industry thought leadership through blog posts, CrowdCasts, and other public speaking events.
- Manage internal programs or teams.
Successful candidates will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Incident Handling: experience conducting or managing incident response for organizations, investigating targeted threats such as the Advanced Persistent Threat, Organized Crime, and Hactivists.
- Computer Forensic Analysis: a background using a variety of forensic analysis tools in incident response investigations to determine the extent and scope of compromise.
- Systems Administration: an understanding of system internals is required to understand how to implement and execute countermeasures and remediation.
- Network Forensic Analysis: knowledge of network protocols, network analysis tools, and ability to perform analysis of associated network logs.
- Malware Analysis: ability to perform static and dynamic malware analysis to understand the nature of malware
- Incident Remediation: strong understanding of targeted attacks and able to create customized tactical and strategic remediation plans for compromised organizations.
- Network Operations and Architecture/Engineering: strong understanding of secure network architecture and strong background in performing network operations.
- Programming/Scripting: experience coding in C, C#, VB, Python, Perl, Ruby on Rails, and .NET.
Additionally, all candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Capable of completing technical tasks without supervision.
- Desire to grow and expand both technical and soft skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Contributing thought leader within the incident response industry.
- Ability to foster a positive work environment and attitude.
BA or BS / MA or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Security Management, Intelligence Studies, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Policy, or a related field.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.