IT Recruitment Sourcer
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
If you are excited to join an exceptional talent team hiring the best while solving real world problems, we are the place for you!
As a Technical Sourcer, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and innovative in finding extraordinary talent through unconventional means. You will play an integral role in partnering closely with the business and talent team to identify, attract, assess and hire exceptional people for highly technical engineering roles at CrowdStrike, with an emphasis in backend development in the cloud space. Agency only experience is okay if you have technical recruiting/sourcing experience.
If you are self-motivated, action-oriented, have grit, and you are constantly looking for opportunities to improve your craft and processes, receptive to feedback and like having fun doing it we would invite you to check us out.
What You’ll Need
- Exceptional ability to direct source, hard to find niche candidates utilizing creativity thru LinkedIn Recruiter, internal and external networks and other sites to perform Boolean searches.
- Ability to compose compelling email campaigns that highlight the exciting technical challenges and incredible culture at CrowdStrike.
- Showcase your talent by attracting and engaging with candidates through your external efforts and creativity.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's ATS.
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity through exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Ability in identifying and assessing a strong and diverse candidate pool.
- Strong attention to detail while operating with a sense of urgency.
- Liaise closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand technical requirements of position and function.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related discipline or the equivalent in the industry in job experience.
- 3+ years of relevant technical sourcing experience required.
- 3+ years sourcing engineering talent in a fast paced environment.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.