CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
Do you want to work for the leader in Cyber Security? Working as part of our APJ HR Team you will be responsible for working with our HR Director, APJ for the development, implementation, administration of most or all of the following human resource functions: employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, equal employment opportunity, organisational developments, HRIS training, soft skills training and advising company management in personnel policy and program matters, recommending appropriate decisions. You need to be a highly proactive self-starter, extremely organized and thrive in a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-oriented and team spirited!
The individual must have the ability to work independently on various projects from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure, at all times, to manage or work through a variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Responds to inquiries from employees and managers regarding company policies, procedures, and benefits
- Assists employees and managers with resolving problems and issues
- Ensures policies and procedures are consistently applied in accordance with our core values, this includes knowing industry trends and changes in legal requirements
- Consults, coaches, and makes recommendations to managers regarding promotions, performance problems, discipline, and terminations
- Represents the company at unemployment hearings
- Assists with the new hire on-boarding process
- Provides direction and guidance to managers regarding federal and state employment laws
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation
- Conducts exit interviews. Compiles reports and analyses trends
- Maintains a strict standard of confidentiality in handling Company sensitive information, reports and correspondence
- Organizational design to include job analysis and preparing role profiles
- Employee engagement, talent management, and community engagement support
- Develop and administer programs to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company and function
- Goal-setting support related to department and individual goals
- Prepares reports and ensures data integrity
- Effectively and efficiently completes various ad-hoc projects
- May prepare training materials and conduct training sessions as needed
- Provide efficient administration services for all HR functions (eg. payroll, employment, compensation, benefits, HRIS, absence, etc.)
- Provide support to wider HR team (eg. HR Management, Compensation & Benefits and Recruitment) as defined and agreed
- Provides data management, auditing, and testing support, and works with HR staff to ensure data integrity
- Develop (and monitor for continuous improvements) all administrative processes in relation to recruitment, people and new starters
- Support HR managers in the provision of regular and customised reporting providing interpretation and validation of results
- Work closely with the wider HR Team both in Asia and Globally to deliver against HR needs on an ad hoc basis
What You'll Need
- Prior experience working in a Human Resources position
- Experience Required – 5 --7 Years
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local Employment laws
- Demonstrable experience in all aspects of HR including, employee relations, training, compensation and benefits.
- Fluency in English and excellent oral and written skills are essential.
- Experience of working within a global business
- An innovative, self-starter needing low level management time and attention to perform day to day responsibilities.
- Assertive, self motivated and confident with excellent commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong result and goal orientation
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Must have good judgment, be able to maintain confidentiality and work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- SPHR or PHR Certification a plus
- Experience working across the Asia Pacific and Japan region
- Experience with using WorkDay
- Fluency in another language
- Experience of working with sales focused organizations is desirable.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.