CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion-dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- In April 2018 CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
- Secured CNBC Disruptor 50 List in 2017 and 2018.
- Won SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in 2017 and 2018.
About the Role
This role will manage litigation and provide advice to CrowdStrike and its international affiliates by identifying and mitigating risk and providing practical solutions aligned with CrowdStrike’s business needs. In this role, you will assist in managing the Company’s litigation docket and review and respond to claims, demand letters, and subpoenas. You will investigate facts, coordinate e-discovery, prepare for depositions and trial and develop the Company’s litigation strategy.
What You’ll Need
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree from an accredited U.S. Law School
- Active admission to a State Bar.
- 5+ years of experience in general commercial litigation and/or employment law. Experience must include significant time at a major law firm and in-house experience is preferred.
- Ability to handle international litigation and employment issues.
- Successful track record resolving pre-litigation disputes independently and cost-effectively.
- You must be able to understand and evaluate risk and provide practical guidance for a fast-paced company.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude, team-oriented mentality and a sense of humor.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business.
Experience at or with any of the following areas will be a bonus:
- Cybersecurity or other high-tech environment
- Highly distributed work force
- Start-up or small company
- General commercial legal experience
- Experience with ADA, FMLA, Title VII, wage and hour issues and other employment laws.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.