At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
The ideal Provisioning Engineering candidate is passionate about technology and customers. A true problem solver, the Provisioning Engineer will take personal ownership in seeing a problem through to resolution. You will understand IT environments across heterogeneous operating environments. You will be comfortable speaking with Executives, Security, Product and Customer Operations teams. Candidates must have technical depth and a customer-first mentality, the desire to take the initiative to own and resolve customer issues, and interest in working in a fast paced, high growth, learning environment.
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers integrate, deploy and maintain the CrowdStrike service.
- Provision new and existing customer features and ensure timely delivery.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Perform audits of customer subscriptions and features to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with internal security and access control audits.
- Create process and troubleshooting documentation for the internal teams to reference.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvements and new ways to delight customers.
- Provide provisioning-specific product knowledge to the greater technical support team through trainings, Q&A, and documentation
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including development engineers, knowledge base, and other internal tools to provide the most effective solutions to customer provisioning issues.
- Participate in technical communications within the team to share best practices and learn about new technologies and complementary security applications.
- 2+ years of customer support, technical support, system administration or related customer facing role.
- Familiarity with different scripting languages.
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast paced, highly technical environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent relationship management, customer service and communication skills in a variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person.)
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team.
- Outstanding analytical and organizational abilities.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and variable workload while maintaining an acute attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Security + or similar security certifications.
- 3+ years of Customer Success/Support/Technical Account Management experience in a SaaS organization.
- Python Scripting and RestAPI experience.
- Experience with Salesforce in the areas of Sales and Service cloud.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.