Enterprise Solutions Architect
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
CrowdStrike is looking for an Enterprise Solutions Architect (ESA) to join our fast-growing IT organization. In this role, you will be responsible for the architecture of global enterprise solutions (CRM, ERP & HRIS) spanning multiple business areas. The ESA is also responsible for ensuring that solution architectures meet the requirements of projects and aligns with the overall Enterprise Architecture roadmap. The ESA works with business leadership, PMO and IT groups to ensure business processes are enabled by standard and supported technologies. The ESA works with process and project team leaders to provide a cross-functional architectural view, bridging the gap between various teams and projects to make sure the solution architecture is integrated end-to-end.
What You’ll Do
- Articulate and document strategy for business facing solutions as well as related goals and objectives
- Develop, document and periodically review target business solutions architecture, ensuring usability
- Develop processes and business architecture artifacts to improve solution architectures, with a focus on innovation and agility
- Align IT strategy and planning with application development and business roadmaps
- Develop and periodically review target architecture, with a bias towards SaaS, PaaS solutions
- Develop processes and artifacts to ensure that new services and changes to existing services are aligned with the target architecture
- Design, develop, manage, and communicate enterprise architecture strategies and roadmaps
- Participate in the development of architectures, strategies, and policies while supporting platform governance including data management, data quality and data profiling
- Provide ongoing architecture review and design support to ensure all areas of IT are implementing solutions consistent with the target architectures
- Share in developing the long-term strategic direction for the company's IT enterprise architecture
- Liaise with management and subject matter experts across the industry and within the organization to accomplish objectives
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for internal customers
- Design and apply design patterns in SaaS and PaaS environments
- Track success through key business metrics
What You’ll Need
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Math or similar. An MBA or other advanced degree in a related discipline is a plus.
- 15+ years in the technology space in one or more customer-focused, cross business and technology roles focused on strategic systems and process development
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture processes, methods, and frameworks, including proficiency in business process modeling and redesign, requirements management, and research tools.
- Strong technical knowledge of application delivery methods and familiarity with how portfolios of systems work together to create enterprise solutions.
- Previous experience in architecting and developing enterprise application solutions like Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, SuccessFactors, Workday, etc.
- Product management experience/attitude to be able to assess the needs and desires of multiple stakeholders, including senior executives, and deliver solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with business units – Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with technologists, team members, and leadership, with a keen understanding of how to translate technical jargon to business value statements and adjusting communications to all levels within the organization.
- Experience and ability holding discovery and analysis meetings with teams of cross-functional SME’s that drive modelling and tangible deliverables
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.