Corporate Account Executive
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
- Work with our existing clients to identify additional solutions from our CrowdStrike portfolio of products and services.
- Run a sophisticated Sales process from Prospecting to Closure.
- Work with our Regional Sales Managers to collaborate and execute plans to qualify and close enterprise business.
- Collaborate with our Sales Engineers (SE’s) to devise and execute account strategies and plans.
- Partner with our Channel Team to drive both net-new and recurring revenue.
- Forecast and report updates to the management team.
- Provide exceptional and high touch customer service, including escalation and coordination of support issues as needed.
- Become an insider within the Cyber Security Industry and become an expert at expert of CrowdStrike products.
- Stay well educated and informed as to the CrowdStrike competitive landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the Next Generation Endpoint market space.
- Be a go-getter that sets his/her sights above and beyond to blow out their established targets and quotas.
- May require modified work hours to accommodate accounts in other time zones, and minimal, but occasional travel for accounts that require a higher touch to achieve closure.
What You’ll Need
- Fluent in German & English.
- Persistent – Doesn’t stop at “no”. Believes they can overcome.
- Coachable - Seeks help; knows how to get help, when to ask for it and what situations call for it.
- Charismatic - knows how to use it.
- Sharp/Quick Witted - thinks on their feet. Flexibility to handle a curveball.
- Creative – Can think outside the box (when appropriate).
- Motivated - to learn, to succeed, to win, to grow.
- Aptitude - Able to learn and implement new concepts quickly.
- Confidence with absence of Ego.
- Self Disciplined - Proven to be good at time management, organisation, and demonstrate discipline in their process and everyday business.
- Self-aware – Has a solid understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and what they need to work on.
- Minimum 2- 5 years Sales experience generating net new business.
- Proven experience selling a complex multi-product architecture to Mid – Enterprise organisations, selling into C-level Executives to Evaluator-level Engineers.
- Experience managing an entire sales cycle from start to finish.
- Track record of exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota-carrying role.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years Cold Calling experience (not tech, SaaS, or Security specific).
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via virtual channels.
- Security and/or SaaS Sales experience a plus.
- Speaking Customer Service background a plus.
- any European language is a bonus.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.