Engineering Program Manager II
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.About the Role
As a Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Mobile team as well as a portion of the Cloud team who directly supports the Intel product. Your primary job will entail driving the project schedules for the mobile platform, working with the product manager as well as the mobile team to deliver on the roadmap. You’ll split your time also providing support for the Cloud team on Intel as well. You’ll work closely across teams to collaborate to ensure dependencies are well known, critical issues are identified and resolved. You’ll also own other projects which involve all teams across the CrowdStrike platform.
Required In lieu of a cover letter:
In order to highlight what would make you a valuable asset to the CrowdStrike Program Management team, we'd like to know what a day in your "project management" life looks like. More specifically, please tell us about ONE project in particular which required your leadership and fortitude to turn the tides of potential disaster. Using an intro paragraph to provide a brief summary of the problem the project was looking to solve and no more than 10 bullet points of "Actions Taken" by you specifically that led to the project's successful outcome.
- Creating and driving the project schedule, working with dev management task assignments, and managing schedule progress; from large phases through to detailed tasks, including understanding and managing dependencies.
- Collaborating with staff and management of multiple worldwide business units (including subject matter experts, design teams, and technology teams) to clearly identify, explain, and communicate their project involvement, project goals, expectations, and tasks.
- Tracks status of project activities and ensures that schedules and priorities are being met.
- Ensures critical issues are identified, tracked through resolution, and escalated if necessary.
- Manages daily/weekly project communication and status reporting.
- Leads Scrum meetings and creates meeting minutes.
- 4+ years of experience working in a program/project management capacity for software development.
- Experience with Systems Development Lifecycle and Project Management Methodologies, specifically Agile/Scrum. Experience with Scaled Agile Framework methodology a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must work effectively and professionally with cross-functional groups across divisions, worldwide, as part of a team.
- Must exhibit meticulous attention to detail, and have the ability to make good, timely decisions.
- Comfort with proactively and independently driving for results in small team environments.
- Demonstrate self-learning capabilities, taking initiative in a fast pace/quickly changing environment.
- Experience with threat intelligence and mobile technology.
- Applicant must already be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.