Tax and Treasury Analyst
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with preparation of federal & state income and franchise tax returns and payments
- Assist with the preparation of income tax provision and tax account reconciliations
- Assist in calculation and maintenance of deferred tax schedules, FIN 48 analysis, and return to provision reconciliations for a worldwide group.
- Prepare and track transaction tax (sales/use, business & occupation, gross receipts, and property tax) returns for monthly, quarterly and annual filings;
- Assist in coordinating with outside advisors to manage proper tax return filings and transfer pricing documentation outside the U.S. and to keep track of all returns that have been filed.
- Support in coordinating with the tax accounting team to ensure efficient integration of the tax accounting and international tax compliance processes.
- Assist with other projects as necessary
- Assist in completion of bank account requirements for subsidiaries in new jurisdictions and support in relationship management with Banks
- Assist in tracking and budgeting for all accounting, payroll and tax services expenditure for worldwide group
- Assist in any other finance related project as needed
What You'll Need
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Self-initiate research and is resourceful in their approach to resolve any issues irrespective of subject matter knowledge
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Excel and ability to create models, as needed, that reflect this depth of understanding
- Analytical skills with good attention to detail, motivation and confidence to independently address issues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to co-ordinate & interact with internal and external stakeholders
Qualification and Experience
- Chartered Accountant/CPA/ACCA or other equivalent degree
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.