Inside Corporate Sales Manager
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
- Manage a team of 6-10 closing Corporate Account Executives
- Coaching reps on sales strategies, technique, and best practices
- Forecasting accurately to management
- Working with internal teams to grow the team’s pipeline and increase close rates
- Recruiting and training of new Corporate Account Executives
- Meet with customers and prospects to understand their security needs and how CrowdStrike may be able to stop them from being breached
What You’ll Need
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Minimum 2 years Sales experience generating net new business for a technology company.
- Minimum 2 years of front line sales management
- Experience with Salesforce reporting
- Track record of leading a successful team
- Experience hiring and working in a rapidly changing environment
- Channel Sales experience
- Cybersecurity experience is a plus
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.