Field Marketing Manager - Enterprise
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
Field Marketing Manager – Enterprise
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a dynamic, experienced Field Marketing Manager to drive Marketing planning and execution in U.S. Enterprise market. The Marketing Manager partners with the sales team, channel and alliances partners and supports business goals, by implementing integrated marketing campaigns that engage prospects, deliver new opportunities and accelerate existing pipeline. The successful candidate will define the Marketing plan that is consistent with corporate, sales and marketing priorities and initiatives.
The Marketing Manager will build integrated campaigns to move prospects through the buyer’s journey and accelerate the sales cycle for accounts. A main goal will be to create demand using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including account-based marketing, conferences and local executive events, multi-touch campaigns and joint partner marketing activities.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of the U.S. Enterprise markets, strategic planning and integrated execution. Excellent organizational skills and the proven ability to work and communicate cross functionally and with our partners.
What You’ll Need
- Must have 4+ years of relevant Marketing experience supporting field sales and partner organizations within the IT industry. Experience in cybersecurity is a benefit.
- Track record of implementing effective and creative marketing campaigns that generate new leads, opportunities and accelerate pipeline.
- Experience managing a budget that aligns with marketing and sales goals and objectives.
- Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and deliver campaigns on schedule.
- Experience working with sales teams to understand needs and integrate into their processes
- Experience in tracking ROI and analyzing marketing events, programs and metrics.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com is a benefit.
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who can take charge, prioritize input, develop and execute a Marketing plan.
- An individual contributor who enjoys working with Sales and Partner colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative problem solver who challenges the status quo.
- A dependable team player who works hard while maintaining the ability to laugh and have fun.
- A curiosity for data and enjoys measuring results and uncovering trends
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.