Tax & Treasury Paralegal
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- May 2018: CNBC Disruptor 50 List Second Year in a Row.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
About the Role
The Tax & Treasury Paralegal will join a growing Tax and Treasury team, reporting to the Senior Manager, Tax and Compliance. This person will be responsible for project managing all corporate legal matters related to international subsidiaries, including entity formations and dissolutions, board meetings, tracking of annual reports, approvals of financials, and all corporate governance needs relations to international subsidiaries.
- Assist with the management and tracking of the tax and treasury budget.
- Maintain subsidiary corporate minute books.
- Prepare, coordinate and track powers of attorney.
- Assist with, obtain and distribute notarizations, apostilles, legalized documents, certified copies, corporate filings and other corporate documents as needed.
- Draft worldwide corporate structure charts and global subsidiary lists.
- Manage and provide oversight and support in the records and data integrity of all information pertaining to international subsidiaries.
- Support Tax and Treasury departments with various transactions involving international subsidiaries.
- Coordinate executive and subsidiary director signatures on a variety of corporate documents.
- Designing, developing, refining, and simplifying processes by recommending and implementing systems and process changes to increase efficiency, support scalability, and ensure quality.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 3+ years of paralegal experience.
- Must be organized and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be proactive, a self-starter, and a good team player.
- Demonstrates good judgment in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree/Equivalent or Paralegal Certification.
- Experience in both Pre-IPO and public companies preferred.
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business!
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote-friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and snacks
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.