At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
The Corporate Paralegal will join a growing team, responsible for project managing all corporate legal matters related to subsidiaries, including entity formations and dissolutions, board meetings, tracking of annual reports, approvals of financials, and all corporate governance needs relating worldwide subsidiaries.
- Maintain subsidiary corporate minute books.
- Prepare, coordinate and track powers of attorney.
- Assist with, obtain and distribute notarizations, apostilles, legalized documents, certified copies, corporate filings and other corporate documents as needed.
- Draft worldwide corporate structure charts and global subsidiary lists.
- Manage and provide oversight and support in the records and data integrity of all information pertaining to international subsidiaries.
- Support Tax and Treasury departments with various transactions involving international subsidiaries.
- Coordinate executive and subsidiary director signatures on a variety of corporate documents.
- Designing, developing, refining, and simplifying processes by recommending and implementing systems and process changes to increase efficiency, support scalability, and ensure quality.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 3+ years of paralegal experience.
- Must be organized and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be proactive, a self-starter, and a good team player.
- Demonstrates good judgment in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree/Equivalent or Paralegal Certification.
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business!
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.