Enterprise Business Representative - Dutch
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking an experienced Enterprise Business Representative to join our growing team. We’re seeking driven, results-oriented innovators who are ready to change the game!
- Work within our Mid Market/Inside Sales, Enterprise, and Channel segments to generate interest and qualify leads for our Inside Sales Representatives and Regional Sales Managers.
- Evaluate incoming leads, and schedule product demonstrations between our Sales Representatives and potential clients.
- Generate outbound activity to identify, contact, and qualify potential customers.
- Develop creative marketing campaigns through email and social media to identify new prospects.
- Partner with Channel Account Managers to target highly qualified sales prospects.
- Use Salesforce.com and other CRM tools to generate and manage a pipeline of leads and opportunities.
What You’ll Need
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Passionate about becoming a market expert within the SaaS B2B Security space, and about entering the tech sales world.
- Highly driven extrovert with exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to learn and clearly articulate technical information.
- Track record of exceeding expectations and succeeding in goal-driven, metrics-based environments.
- Detail-oriented, self-disciplined with strong time management and organisational skills.
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience also a plus.
- Business development or inside sales experience is a plus.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.