CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel
andIVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role:
The Security Specialist is responsible for maintaining the CrowdStrike Security Program by enforcing formalized security processes, policies, and procedures for personnel and facilities to reduce security vulnerabilities.
The Security Specialist works with the Senior Security Specialist and department personnel across all CrowdStrike Divisions. The position consists primarily of internal company relationships with limited external vendor communications, or as directed by the Senior Security Specialist.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Assist in developing and implementing security indoctrination policies and procedures aligning to industry standards and legislation
- Facilitate and communicate CrowdStrike’s control access program for all facilities and ensure team members are assisting visitors and verifying rights to access.
- Review and update current entry/exit control methods to ensure the access database is accurate at all times
- Monitor camera feeds for entrances, common areas, and IDF rooms for all CrowdStrike facilities worldwide
- Prepare logs and/or reports in accordance with departmental requirements and ad hoc management requests
- Review and update current communication methods and provides proactive solutions to ensure communication is open, honest and responsive in all situations; to the extent authorized
- Secure a cultural understanding of security among the all CrowdStrike personnel
- Create and process new employee/contractor facility access accounts and control cards
- Maintain lost/stolen property database
- Promptly remove facility access control for terminated or departing employees
- Assist in the facilities security framework of new CrowdStrike offices, and the expansion of existing offices, coordinating across a variety of vendors and CrowdStrike Departments
- Ensure inoperable security systems are properly documented, service repairs are generated immediately, and compensatory measures are in place through issue resolution
- Support the cultivation of a robust physical and personnel security training program
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent technical, interpersonal, and analytic skills with the ability to communicate physical security concepts to technical as well as non-technical audiences
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledgeable in basic computer concepts, management systems, and access control
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in supporting training development and logistics
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and build relationships with internal team members across all levels of the organization, as well as with external vendor organizations
- Proven ability to work independently with efficiency and flexibility
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Prior security experience
- Prior experience with access control and monitoring systems
- Strong computer and systems knowledge
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Peer recognition
Inclusiveculture focused on people, customers andinnovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.