Cloud Release Manager
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role
As a Release Manager you will focus on the Release Management lifecycle, which includes coordinating and the management of the releases across multiple teams. You will also help build automated release processes in support of deploying various applications across our environments. When necessary you will provide tools and services help to the engineering teams and delivery teams to ensure quality releases. You will be responsible for managing multiple releases across multiple environments collaborating with multiple groups.
- Define and implement a standardized deployment process for handling releases from partches to minor enhancement, to major releases.
- Create and coordinate release schedules working with Program Management and Dev management
- Responsible for coordinating/deploying actual release of software.
- Work with teams to define or improve process for managing source code for branch and merge strategy.
- Proven track record of managing multiple project deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to assesses technical risk for complex issues and decide best course of action
- Proven ability to think and work strategically while driving on-time execution
- Leadership abilities and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and project management skills
- 2+ years similar experience in Release Management
- 2+ years experience using tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, GIT, JIRA, Confluence, and Slack
- Experience in software development methodologies
- Experience in continuous Integration and Delivery processes
- Experience working cross-functionally with operations, product, and business teams
- Experience managing web-application projects
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.