CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
- Identify and evaluate vendors, analyze quotes from a TCO perspective, validation of quotation price with Vendor
- Vendor Onboarding process, correction of vendor records and management. Contribute to the maintenance of the supplier database and follow up with vendors on required documentation.
- Process requisitions, prepare and issue purchase orders to supplier.
- Assist Accounts Payable and business owners with invoice reconciliation
- Effectively communicate and efficiently resolve issues with all internal and external partners
- Maintain proficiency in all relevant policies and procedures, including the ability to articulate and enforce policies and procedures
- Support management reporting on Procurement KPIs,MIS activities.
- Self-manage within assigned accountabilities
What You'll Need
- Requisition-to-payment process experience, expediting experience
- Strong communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Minimum 2-3 year's experience in Procurement/Purchasing.
- Highly organized and responsible.
- Proficient in Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.