Senior Financial Analyst
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- May 2018: CNBC Disruptor 50 List Second Year in a Row.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
About the Role
The Sr. Financial Analyst will join a fast-paced, growing FP&A team and will primarily support CrowdStrike Sales in forecasting and modeling commissions. Among other responsibilities in this role, you will have the unique opportunity to work with various people across the organization, including Sales, Accounting, and Data Analytics. This position is located in Irvine, CA.
- Maintain commissions forecast including analyzing commissions plans, ramp schedules, and attainment rates. Produce a commissions forecast by Segment and Theater.
- Migrate offline models to the financial planning application instituting best practices and scalable processes, including data flow.
- Prepare Sales metric dashboards and presentations shared with Sales Leadership.
- Leverage and optimize business applications such as Domo and Adaptive Insights, driving towards reporting automation and data integrity.
- Process Improvement - Proactively identify, develop, and implement process improvements, to achieve efficiencies and scalability.
- Ad hoc and special projects.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field is required.
- Computer Skills – the ability to demonstrate the highest skill levels working in Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity working with Saleforce.com pipeline data, Adaptive Insights Planning, and NetSuite Accounting data a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years’ progressive experience in FP&A, Sales Operations, or Sales Finance; SaaS company is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task across a broad range of responsibilities and work in a dynamic environment.
- Must be self-motivated, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, possess initiative, problem definition and resolution skills, and strong analytical skills.
- Strong data analytics, reporting, and financial modeling a plus.
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.