Growth Marketing Analyst
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion-dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- In April 2018 CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
- Secured CNBC Disruptor 50 List in 2017 and 2018.
- Won SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in 2017 and 2018.
About the Role
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Growth Marketing Analyst in our Sunnyvale office location who thrives at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and product background – with a hunger to make products grow. You will work with the best in the business, and we need you to bring your creativity, imagination, and energy to this high-profile position focusing on our most strategic projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers to understand how our customers interact with our products.
- Identify growth opportunities, and execute on projects to drive growth and engagement
- Understand and identify user behaviors and long-term trends
- Identify levers to help move key metrics
- Influencing product teams through the presentation of data-based recommendations
- Communicating state of business, experiment results, etc. to cross-functional teams
- Understand the competitive landscape of products and CrowdStrike’s relative position to inform the product growth strategy and design
- Lead marketing efforts partnering with product and sales to grow acquisition and improve conversion rates
- 4+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis
- 4+ years of experience working collaboratively with cross-functional team members such as product management, engineering, design, sales, salesforce teams, etc.
- 4+ years of experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS, Pivot Tables) or other methods
- 4+ years of experience with product optimization work throughout the product funnel i.e. user acquisition, optimization, conversion, and up-sells
- 4+ years of experience with navigating and developing reports in Salesforce
- Experience with Domo is a plus
What you need to be Successful
- Experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions and communicating the results of the analyses
- Experience thinking strategically, structurally solving product problems, and driving execution
- Experience delivering growth on KPI's for technology products
- Highly-proactive, self-starter capable of effectively managing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to execute in an environment where things are not always crystal clear
- Passion for cross-functional collaboration and comfort in the spotlight of high-visibility initiatives
- Strong written communication and presentation skills with the ability to educate and inspire cross-functional teams
- Solid track record of achieving and exceeding goals in fast-paced environments
Please note we are seeking local candidates to the Bay Area as a priority.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike
- Market leader in compensation + equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- An inclusive culture focused on people, customers, and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization are essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.