Sr. Technical Recruiter (Contract)
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
To support our rapid growth, CrowdStrike is looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join the talent acquisition team and contribute to growing our talented team of engineers.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage talent searches on a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines. Our team culture is goal-oriented, fast paced, and fun. We are motivated by hiring top talent for the ever expanding end-point security business.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a huge impact in a highly visible role, hiring the best talent this role might be for you!
*This key hire may be remote, with a preference for Sunnyvale, Seattle or Irvine*
- Partner closely with engineering leadership to identify, engage, and manage engineering talent
- Strategize and develop new out-of-the box methods
- Develop unique full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria with leadership team
- Take ownership of interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Collaborate with the recruiting team and hiring managers to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy
- Build a community and network of talent for CrowdStrike
- Communicate tactfully, professionally, diplomatically and confidentially at all times, providing detailed updates regularly
- Have a strong “can do” attitude with the genuine commitment to customer service
- 7+ years of technical recruiting/sourcing experience in a high growth environment
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Detail orientation with a high sense of urgency
- Experience recruiting in a startup environment preferred
- High level of focus on delivering business results.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Solid consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.