Administrative Assistant, Office of the CEO
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for an Administrative Assistant to help with the day-to-day operations of our CEO’s office based in Orange County. Reporting to the Director, Executive Administration & EA to CEO, the successful candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude, thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment, and be highly proactive and extremely organized.
Schedule management and maintenance
- Assist in managing executive's calendar, meeting set-up/physical logistics, conference call, webinars, and web call arrangements, and special event planning.
- Work effectively with other meeting participants to efficiently and effectively schedule meetings.
- Be aware of conflicts and adept at keeping manager aware of updates and working around conflicts in a proactive and skilled manner.
- Make travel and guest arrangements (both domestic and international) and understand executives’ travel preferences and requirements as requested.
- Reservations (e.g. restaurants, shows, conferences).
- Inquiry management.
- Answer phone, screen/direct callers, take messages.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Receive incoming requests, prioritize, and communicate to staff.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and repots to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
Meeting + Event Planning
- Manage logistics of internal corporate meetings and events [hotel sourcing, room block management, travel group communications].
- Executive communication management.
- Conduct research and complete assigned projects on time.
- File and retrieve emails, documents, records, and reports.
- Travel Program Coordination.
- Projects as assigned.
- Front desk on-site management (in partnership with facilities), including coverage for front desk coordinator PTO.
- Process timely and accurate expense reports for manager.
- Mailing and shipping items.
- Buying gifts and shipping/sending.
- Order office supplies.
- Building requests for office.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
What You'll Need
- Exemplary written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize multiple, high-priority tasks.
- Ability to interact with people at all different levels including senior management.
- Unimpeachable judgment and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Flexibility to perform job tasks outside of job description when necessary.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience supporting an Executive in an administrative capacity.
- Experience in a high-tech, startup or rapid growth company.
- Cyber Security knowledge.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options.
- Competitive vacation policy.
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only).
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption.
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment.
- Wellness programsStocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats.
- Peer recognition.
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events.
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.