IT Recruitment Sourcer
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
The team from Romania is looking for an IT Recruitment Sourcer. You will help the recruitment team with sourcing for a range of technical roles such as software engineers on Python / Golang, DevOps and security specialists.
As a Technical Sourcer, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and innovative in finding extraordinary talent through unconventional means. If you like to search for niche profiles and you have an eye for the technical details, let’s talk!
What You’ll Need
- Ability to direct source, hard to find niche candidates utilizing creativity thru LinkedIn Recruiter, internal and external networks and other sites to perform Boolean searches.
- Ability to compose compelling email campaigns that highlight the exciting technical challenges and incredible culture at CrowdStrike.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's ATS.
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity through exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Ability in identifying and assessing a strong and diverse candidate pool.
- Strong attention to detail while operating with a sense of urgency.
- Liaise closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand technical requirements of position and function.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related discipline or the equivalent in the industry in job experience.
- 1+ years of relevant technical sourcing experience required
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.