Partner Solution Architect
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
The Solution Architect supporting Global Partners is a partner focused technical expert who applies that expertise to support, enable, and guide CrowdStrike's Strategic Global Partners. You will be expected to contribute to technical aspects of partner solutions and participate in strategic alliance based initiatives and programs relating to technical architecture, solution delivery, partner execution, partner training and enablement as well as working internally to represent the needs of the Technical Sales & Alliances organizations. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of deep technical knowledge and business acumen in the security market place. In this position you will be working with team leaders to deliver and execute technology strategies to meet strategic corporate and partner needs, present and future.
- Work closely with Strategic Global Partners, their Solution Architects and Sales Engineers to promote and further CrowdStrike's Sales growth.
- Assist partner team members to accomplish CrowdStrike training and certifications. Shadow partners in live deployments. Including but not limited to installations, troubleshooting and training for CrowdStrike products.
- Help partners deploy CrowdStrike internally
- Assist with demo environments, ensuring partners have the necessary training and technology to demonstrate to prospects and current customers.
- Develop technical enablement offerings.
- Act as an interface between the multiple internal teams to resolve issues
- Provide reporting and feedback on partner field activities
- Participate in events such as security conferences, lunch & learns, and partner other sponsored events.
- Significant technical capability and experience in modern security platforms
- Knowledge in some of the following areas: Endpoint Defense, Modern Malware Lifecycle, Threat Intelligence, Security Operations, Incident response, Endpoint Management
- Experience in a security focused solution architect or sales engineer role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives
- Ability to travel both domestic and internationally up to 50%
- Prior experience with data consumption capabilities including API’s, scripting, and data exchange formats
- S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent experience/technical training
- Optional: Business development experience in a consulting and/or services environment
- Optional: Scripting experience in PowerShell, VBScript, Bash and/or Python
- Optional: CISSP, CEH, Security+, or similar certifications
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.