Director, Americas Field Marketing
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
Director, Americas Field Marketing
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a progressive and accomplished Field Marketing leader to drive planning and execution in Americas Enterprise markets. Partners with regional sales and partner leaders to achieve business goals and revenue targets.
Responsible for defining, deploying and ongoing management of a world-class, Americas field marketing strategy and team, focused on prospect acquisition, partner marketing, pipeline generation and acceleration to achieve region goals.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Americas Field Marketing, the ideal candidate is a strong leader with proven field and partner marketing accomplishments, thrives on making data driven decisions and an enabler of scalable programs that generate brand awareness, new opportunities and accelerate existing pipeline.
- Lead a strong marketing team responsible for formulating and executing high-performing marketing strategies to ensure goal achievement across North America Enterprise and Latin America markets.
- Deliver comprehensive, sustainable and effective growth marketing plans for new lead and pipeline generation, joint partner marketing and cross-sell to existing customer accounts.
- Understand and translate detailed analysis of key performance indicators, business objectives and customer needs into strategic initiatives and integrated campaigns that will optimize ROI.
- Design, develop, execute account-based marketing programs and activities that target profiles in accounts.
- Articulate the specific needs of the region to Corporate Communications, Customer and Product Marketing teams in order to develop and execute relevant campaigns focused on target markets and audiences.
- Ensure the team meets regional objectives, adheres to corporate brand and messaging guidelines, budgets and timelines.
- Collaborates closely with Americas Sales and Channel Sales leaders for alignment of goals and plans.
- Partner with Marketing Operations team to understand the customer journey, prospect behavior, trigger points and identify targets for specific marketing programs.
- Effectively manage budgets to optimize return on investment in alignment with company goals
What You’ll Need
- 8+ years marketing management experience, with a minimum of 5 years in field marketing management with ability to influence and engage direct reports, indirect reports, and work collaboratively and successfully with peers and colleagues. Previous Marketing Director level experience required.
- Enterprise and partner marketing experience in a technology company. SaaS based preferred.
- Track record of success setting marketing priorities and strategy, developing integrated field and partner marketing campaigns and executing programs to achieve sales goals.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills, problem-solving capabilities with the ability to see the big picture.
- Data-driven, analytical mindset. Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills: lead cross-functional teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule.
- Ability to travel is required (approximately 20-30%, depending on time of year) to support regional events, company meetings, and general team management requirements.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who can take charge, motivate colleagues and cut through competing priorities.
- A creative problem solver who challenges the status quo.
- A mentor and coach who works hard while maintaining the ability to laugh and have fun.
- A curiosity for data and enjoys measuring results and uncovering trends.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.