CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion-dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- In April 2018 CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
- Secured CNBC Disruptor 50 List in 2017 and 2018.
- Won SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in 2017 and 2018.
About the Role:
The Director HRBP will report directly to the CHRO and be based out of our Arlington, VA office. This role will provide strategic HR leadership to U.S. Sales and Marketing. This person will be a thought leader in developing solutions and new approaches to employee culture/experience including regional organizational development, talent enablement for managing people, policies, procedures and programs, employee relations, professional development and learning needs assessments, design and delivery, and employment law/compliance. This person will partner with their HR peers in the areas of talent acquisition, total rewards and people operations, systems, global mobility, visas and L&D.
At CrowdStrike, the People Function ensures the right people in the right place at the right time. We are an integral part of every business decision. We create an environment in which people innovate. We recognize employee potential and know how to leverage it. We champion the importance of the individual within the strategic objectives of the business. We are the key to change, we empower people to influence issues, ensure that knowledge is shared, create a can do culture and put the right people in the right places at the right time to deliver improved performance and assure the company’s growth and success.
We have over 1,700 employees worldwide and growing, with offices around the globe. If you’re a Thinker, Innovator, Creator and Doer CrowdStrike is perfect for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop sound knowledge of the business both strategically and operationally such that he/she can provide business partner/talent enablement consulting to the region. Assist in organization design, team development, and building a culture and employee experience which inspires and motivates employees.
- Translate business strategies and issues into appropriate HR actions.
- Partner with other Regional HRBPs and COE’s in the delivery of key HR programs and services. Provide advice and feedback regarding the design and rollout of corporate wide initiatives.
- Guide HR peers and partner with legal counsel for employee relations, investigations and compliance related issues, as needed.
- Coach managers and leaders on their own challenges as well as help them to be effective leaders and coaches for their people.
- Focus our business leaders on performance enablement which would include not only PIPs, but much more so succession planning discussions, individual development plans particularly for our top talent and quarterly people deep dives.
- Assist leaders in creating a culture that optimizes the passion and potential of their people.
- Keep a pulse on the people. Monitor and identify trends and issues.
- Develop engaging and informative employee communications designed to keep employees and management knowledgeable about people initiatives.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, or other related discipline; MA/MS/MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience as an HRBP in a high growth technology company, preferably the security, networking, storage, hardware or telecom space.
- Ability to drive programmatic change initiatives throughout the organization and build solid relationships at all levels including senior executive relationships.
- Must possess strong business acumen, the ability to drive results through others, strong analytical and negotiation skills, excellent process orientation.
- Demonstrated success in a dynamic, frequently changing, and geographically dispersed environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and "Customer Focus" with ability to positively interact with hiring managers, HR managers and vendors.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to make effective presentations.
- High level of professionalism, personal integrity, and dependability.
- Ability to build relationships, influence and collaborate at all levels.
- Adept at working in a cross-functional environment in a highly collaborative manner.
- Proven ability to develop and drive change management and communications relative to business process and technology changes.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment where many of the large partner/stakeholder groups are located both in and outside the US.
- A high degree of flexibility and creativity, extremely organized and detail oriented, and excellent interface and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to project manage large scale program delivery methods/design/facilitation.
- Preference will be given to Arlington, VA office or Austin, TX local candidates, we do not offer relocation.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.