Senior PHP Developer
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- July 2019: CrowdStrike’s company valuation has gone from $3BN to $12BN.
- June 2019: On 12th June 2019 CrowdStrike became public!
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google).
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
- Lead the end to end engineering efforts for a variety of CrowdStrike internal products
- Make it possible for internal teams to easily manage data at the petabyte scale
- Work with security researchers to troubleshoot time-sensitive production issues
- Be able to understand and contribute to cloud-based services by learning and leveraging the power Golang programming language
- Brainstorm, define and build collaboratively with members across multiple teams
- Obsess about learning, and champion the newest technologies & tricks with others, raising the technical IQ of the team
- Be mentored and mentor other developers on web, backend
anddata storage technologies and our system
- Constantly re-evaluate our product to improve architecture, knowledge models, user experience, performance and stability
- Use and give back to the open source community
- AWS Cloud
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or commensurate experience in data structures/algorithms/web systems)
- The ability to design friendly and scalable web interfaces using JS/HTML
- The ability to understand an end to end architecture and data flow from a web interface, to a storage engine, to a cloud environment, to a public API
- Experience with REST/JSON based web services
- Experience with scalable and fault-tolerant SQL databases
- Existing exposure to ElasticSearch, Golang, AWS, Cassandra, Kafka, Redis, Splunk
- Experience with Wordpress platform and scalable Wordpress applications and plugins
- Unix platform knowledge and systems debugging skills
- Contributions to the open source community (GitHub, Stack Overflow, blogging)
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity or intelligence fields
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including community service events.
Bring your experience in web-driven systems, your great UI and API design sensibilities, and your passion for writing code that performs beautifully at extreme scale. You will help build a platform that manages highly sensitive security-oriented data exposed to millions of API requests daily. If you want a job that makes a difference in the world and operates at a high scale, you’ve come to the right place.
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity