Senior Product Marketing Manager, Strategic Partnerships
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
A major element in the success of CrowdStrike is our focus on and commitment to key strategic partners. We are looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to grow our partnerships with Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) Technology Alliance and OEM partners. This is an incredibly strategic role that will work with our business development, product management and technical alliance teams to bring exciting new innovations and partnerships to market.
You will work with the best in the business, and we need you to bring your creativity, imagination and energy to this high-profile position. We also need you to have strong knowledge of the endpoint protection platforms market and be conversant with the key technologies, customer issues and main competitors operating in the space. CrowdStrike is a fast growing company, and this Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be required to ensure that the messaging and positioning for key strategic partnership
- Own messaging and positioning for CrowdStrike’s key strategic partnerships across MSSP, Technology Alliance and OEM -that is clear, compelling and clearly articulates the value for CrowdStrike’s customers.
- Develop plans and drive initiatives for CrowdStrike’s key strategic partnerships that achieve our business objectives including customer adoption, partner expansion and financial goals.
- Sales enablement – work closely with sales/channel teams to ensure the value proposition, assets, training, support structures, and incentive plans are all in place for a strong sales motion in line with our strategic partnerships.
- Partner launch – define, communicate and execute the go-to-market strategy for Strategic partners, including a clear definition of the target customer segments, prioritization, and approach. Manage and execute the launch of new partnerships and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan.
- Market and competitive intelligence – be the expert on target buyers, market trends, and competitive offerings across endpoint protection and how this intersects with our strategic partners. Use this to drive differentiation and influence overall planning.
- Demand generation – Collaborate with field/global marketing as well as AR and PR to ensure demand-gen and influencer programs are ready to drive the highest level of interest and excitement in the marketplace for CrowdStrike and our strategic partners.
- Partner with the product team to influence product roadmap as appropriate for strategic partners based on customer insight, market research, customer adoption, and market awareness.
What You’ll Need
- Track record of achieving and exceeding goals in fast-paced environments
- 5+ years of security software product marketing experience – partner marketing, business development, endpoint protection and/or B2B SaaS experience preferred
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- MBA from a top tier program is preferred, but not required
- Very strong written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Highly-proactive, self-starter capable of effectively managing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Passion about our space, intensity in your work, and ability to deliver in the face of a challenge
- Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to execute in an environment where things are not always crystal clear
- Passion for cross-functional collaboration and comfort in the spotlight of high-visibility initiatives
- Ability to create clear and compelling messages as well as willingness to roll up the sleeves to create externally-facing assets or internal deliverables
- Strong presentation skills with ability to educate and inspire small groups and conference audiences
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.