CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Staff Financial Analyst, this person will contribute producing monthly budget vs actual reports, forecasts, and ad-hoc reports. Additionally, they will partner with the departments to build bottoms-up annual operating plans and monitor monthly spending, as well as work with Accounting to ensure proper accrual entries and understand financial drivers
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in headcount planning and tracking progress of headcount requisitions.
- Work on special projects to drive process improvements and efficiencies.
- Deliver data accuracy on reporting requirements.
- Develop meaningful analytics and reporting for various department leaders.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1-2 years of Finance/Accounting experience (corporate FP&A experience preferred)
- Ability to multi-task across a broad range of responsibilities and work in a dynamic environment.
- Must be self-motivated, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, possess initiative, problem definition and resolution skills, and strong analytical skills.
- Needs to be a team player who can achieve corporate objectives.
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience is a plus.
- Exemplary in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office Products
- Any ERP or Financial Planning tool experience is a plus
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.