People Services Coordinator
About the Company
CrowdStrike is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. We are the fastest growing endpoint protection company, one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms. *October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces" for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
- May 2017: Closed $100 million equity financing round, at a valuation of over $1 billion
dollar(backed by Accel, CapitalG (Google), and Warburg Pincus).
- February 2017: Best Security Company and Best Behavior Analytics/Enterprise Threat Detection in 2017 SC Awards.
- January 2017: Named a 2017 Best Workplace in Technology, according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work® and Fortune Magazine.
About the Role
Responsible for supporting HR systems with a primary focus on production support of the Human Capital Management System (Workday), including researching and resolving issues or unexpected results, and correcting or recommending solutions to meet business needs. Perform daily operations support and analytics for employee headcount, compensation, benefits, and payroll.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for standard reporting, data analysis projects, and creation of weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics
- Process HR transactional data updates in HRIS, making these updates accurately and on a timely basis
- Monitor the integrity of the data through audits
- Diligently upholds the confidentiality of information stored in the HRIS
- Assist with development and maintenance of HRIS procedures manual
- Assist other team members with the delivery of projects including configuration changes and functionality deployment (including configuration, testing, documentation, peer review, sign off, training, change management)
- Assist with testing and implementing of HRIS system upgrades or patches, resolve system issues, maintain the HRIS system tables and performs scheduled activities
- Assist with HRIS system tables and perform mass data uploads
- Troubleshoot system issues and research solutions to improve system efficiencies
Minimum Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related field of study coupled with at least 2 years of experience performing data analytics using Excel and Workday
- Previous experience with Workday required
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality in all business matters
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Ability to create and/or run reports from HRMS/HRIS systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- ADP experience a plus
- Previous experience in reporting, analytics and dashboards
- Familiarity with HR processes including end-to-end processes for recruiting, onboarding, compensation, employee benefits, training, and payroll
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.