Sr. Software Engineer - Crowdstrike Services / TechOps Team
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role
This is a Software Engineer position on the CrowdStrike Services TechOps team. On the Services TechOps team, Software Engineers build tools that are used by the consulting team in performance of its incident response and threat hunting missions. This role will focus on the development of both client and backend infrastructure tools for improving the security, scalability, and overall capabilities of the incident response team. If you’re interested in working on a small, flexible, remote team with interesting problems to solve, this job is for you.
- Develop production-grade, scalable, and secure customer-facing tools
- Write clean, documented, and maintainable code
- Develop using a micro-services architecture
- Develop RESTful APIs
- Develop client-side CLI applications
- Work collaboratively with the team to design and build new capabilities
- Deep experience developing with Go
- Experience with ElasticSearch or Splunk
- Experience working with AWS services
- Building tools using containers or serverless technologies
- Developing in C/GO or C++
- Experience working with Kafka
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.