CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 250 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We Have Received a Number Of Exciting Awards Including
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
We are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to join the Falcon Sandbox Infrastructure team. The team is responsible for ensuring that the Falcon Sandbox is able to deliver a world-class automated malware analysis environment. The role will require working to maintain current systems, recommend improvements, and investigate technologies for integration into the environment. It will provide the opportunity to work with talented global team focused on making the world’s best malware detection and analysis environment.
What You’ll Need
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience automating infrastructure management tasks
- Good knowledge of best-practices for operating highly-available systems
- Good knowledge of CI / CD and associated best practices.
- Familiar with infrastructure and systems monitoring
- Experience working with AWS
- Working knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of configuration management tools
Bonus points if you have…
- Created automated / scalable infrastructure and pipelines for teams in the past.
- Contributed to the open source community (GitHub, Stack Overflow, blogging).
- Prior experience with MongoDB.
- Advanced Windows systems administration
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity or intelligence fields.
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and snacks
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.