Regional Alliance Manager, OEMs
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.About the Role
CrowdStrike is currently looking for a Regional Alliance Manager, OEMs to help us design, build, and implement a successful Partner strategy. Success in this position will require: enabling strong, productive relationships at all levels within key partners, strengthen executive relationships, and to create and execute marketing campaigns to accelerate our business opportunities within the Providers ecosystem.
- Creation and successful execution of an annual business plan with participation from your assigned accounts and relevant individuals from CrowdStrike sales, marketing, product, and business development leadership.
- Develops and maintains strong and productive relationships with executive leadership at assigned accounts that promote and enable security/migration/adoption campaigns, plans, and marketing activities.
- Identify, negotiate and execute OEM and sell to opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to review the progress and successful execution of the business, GTM, and relationship plans to ensure we are meeting our mutual business objectives and define any action plans to address any gaps or new opportunities.
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities to meet or exceed quota requirements.
- Coordinate with Alliance Sales Architects on technical enablement to develop a technical enablement strategy that supports the Alliance sales strategy.
- Support/facilitate engagement of our internal sales and technical teams with sales and technical teams.
- Strategize/coordinate with field marketing on design and execution of marketing programs/events/campaigns to create interest and awareness among customers.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of CrowdStrike products, sales strategies/objectives, value proposition and competition.
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, territory, existing and target accounts, & competitive landscape.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- University/College degree or equivalent experience.
- A proven track record of creating innovative enterprise solutions and successful GTM plans with leading Alliances of at least 2 to 5 years of exceeding revenue targets.
- 10 years of successful enterprise sales experience managing strategic accounts.
- Strategic thinker and hunter mentality who takes initiative and is capable of hands-on problem solving as well as ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- New OEM program development experience as well as experience with decision makers within current relationships within the Alliance ecosystem
- A strong communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels.
- Motivated and focused self-starter with strong leadership skills who is able to multi-task, work independently or within a team.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Previous sales experience in the information security space and strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.