Sr. NetSuite Business Systems Analyst
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have raised significant financing and received a number of exciting awards including:
- September 2018: Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3.3 billion.
- May 2018: CNBC Disruptor 50 List Second Year in a Row.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role:
The NetSuite Business Systems Analyst will work with Application Owner to proactively improve and support the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Company’s NetSuite ERP. Position is location in our Sunnyvale, CA headquarters.
- Partner with Business Stakeholders to document and re-engineer current processes within Netsuite and other business applications. Identify gaps and opportunities for automation.
- Provide end user support for Netsuite and other applications. Conduct periodic training for end users on current and new systems features and processes
- Architect and manage Netsuite workflows and product configurations to support Order to Cash flow and revenue recognition processes
- Work closely with the Revenue team in bringing efficiencies to the monthly close process and improve upon existing system reporting needs
- Develop saved searches and financial reports for the Revenue team
- Work with SuiteScript architect within Finance systems to design and deploy revenue solutions
- Work with external vendors and product support teams to troubleshoot systems issues as they arise
- Manage system enhancement projects in accordance with established SDLC and agile methodologies
- Create systems documentations including, business requirements documents, functional designs, user manuals, test scripts, test plans and training materials
- Ensure all systems and processes are documented in accordance with SOX compliance
- Work with the PMO and cross functional project teams to perform end to end testing across transactional systems
What You’ll Need
- Accounting Degree, Management Information Systems or related degree
- 5+ experience in systems analyst roles, implementing and supporting ERP and CRM applications such as Netsuite, Oracle, Salesforce, OpenAir, SAP
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with Netsuite Advanced Revenue Management module is highly desirable
- Must have Strong Netsuite expertise in developing saved searches and financial reports
- Strong analytical skills with ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications
- A good understanding of Accounting and Revenue recognition concepts
- Strong Business Process re-engineering and documentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda and other drinks
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.