Inside Sales Engineer
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role:
As a CrowdStrike Inside Sales Engineer, you will partner with the North American Corporate Sales Team in presenting CrowdStrike’s security platform to prospective customers. This includes providing prospective customers with demonstrations of the products, gathering requirements for technical evaluations, and managing the process to a successful conclusion. You will work closely with prospects as their primary technical contact for support.
- Provide technical product demonstrations via web conferencing.
- Manage product implementations and custom product configurations remotely.
- Liaise with Product Management team as needed.
- Help support the Inside Sales team on CrowdStrike technologies.
- Ability to understand complex architectures and quickly identify gaps for bypassing traditional security technologies.
- Technical understanding of incident response, computer forensics, network administration, and management of endpoint security including anti-virus solutions.
- Self-motivated and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex technical problems and use a methodical approach to gain a quick resolution.
- This role is a full-time position based out of our Sunnyvale HQ.
Education and Experience:
- 2 years experience in sales engineering, IT management, or technical support.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Malware analysis experience and cybersecurity expertise is a plus!
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.