Business Development Manager, OEM Channels
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
As a Business Development Manager (BDM), you will be responsible for driving new business opportunities with and through a specific group of defined partners. You will look to increase CrowdStrike’s presence in these partners by developing joint go to market strategies including Embedded/OEM, Managed Services, Resale and Internal use.
To be successful you will need to work with internal teams and partner heavily with our external Channel Partners on developing services that they can bring to their customer base. You will need to be able to cross both the technical and commercial domains inside the target partners.
The right candidate will possess excellent energy and drive and a real desire to build business across a portfolio of accounts. They will have the ability to build effective relationships quickly and to define valuable business services within each account immediately that can then be enhanced by leveraging internal resources. The ability to conceptualise a service value proposition, define technical and commercial benefits and explain them to senior partner executives is critical.
Candidates with current strong security contacts are encouraged to apply.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Work closely with internal resources, our partner and channel community across Japan to build a successful pipeline to meet and exceed your individual sales quota
- Identify new business opportunities whilst establishing, developing and maintaining relationships up to executive-levels within your assigned portfolio
- Network within the client’s business and influence key decision makers, typically at C-level in both Technical and Commercial domains
- Act as CrowdStrike ambassador within specific partner accounts
- Articulate and promote the company’s value proposition and services to become a trusted advisor with our partners
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare detailed channel plans, engagement strategies and targets for each account within your assigned portfolio
- Working in collaboration with internal teams and to lead a virtual team to drive and close opportunities
- Take control of opportunities and accurately forecast their business objectives and outcomes.
- Be accountable for existing and the growth of new prospective OEMs that will allow better market and vertical sales/support coverage
- Drive product marketing, and demand generation activities with partners to accompany Crowdstrike products/solutions on partner’s website, seminars and trade shows
Experience Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working in a Channel / Partner led position across your region
- Ability to network multiple levels within an account up to C-Level
- Experience helping partners create services and new lines of revenue
- Experience within Cyber Security is preferred
- Experience in both Technical and Sales roles
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to create and deliver value propositions
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Ability to succeed in a quota driven sales environment at an Enterprise level
- Capable of closing solutions and services opportunities
- Strong business acumen and professionalism. Leadership, accountability qualities required
- com experience preferable
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.