Sales Development Intern
CrowdStrike is coming to Reading!
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be a British citizen and/or have the ability to work in the UK without any sponsorship requirements (short or long-term).
With its explosive-growth tripling year over year, CrowdStrike is a global cybersecurity company which has just reached a $1 billion valuation with more than $280 million invested by Google Capital, Accel, Warburg Pincus and other leading VCs.
Forbes recently called CrowdStrike “The World’s Newest Unicorn” in the security space and CNBC just listed us as the 11th "Most Innovative" company in the world.Sameer Gandhi, a partner at Accel said, “CrowdStrike co-founders CEO George Kurtz and CTO Dimitri Alperovitch and team have accomplished quite a lot in just a few years. The team’s vision, product excellence and overall execution is what inspired us to lead the company’s Series D.” We are laser focused on preventing major cyber breaches that destroy organizations and individual lives.
Why chose a career in cyber security? In the next five years, over $1 trillion will be spent on cyber security. It is the fastest growing and one of the only recession proof sectors of tech.
Why CrowdStrike? It’s simple - speed of innovation, generous compensation and perks, a track record of promoting from within, abundant tools and resources, and a fun and supportive work environment.
About the sales role:
- Gain SaaS sales experience by working with Mid-Market Account Executives
- Learn the basics of corporate selling strategies while auditing meetings with VP and C-level executives at Fortune 1000 companies.
- Understand the cyber security technology landscape through industry research.
- Learn go-to-market strategy by collaborating with CrowdStrike partners to generate business opportunities.
- Use the leading sales software tools to build processes to increase operational efficiency.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product marketing and other organizations to understand all the moving parts of a successful startup company
Qualities we look for and appreciate:
- Intelligence, personality and drive
- Passionate about becoming a software sales expert
- Wants to understands the SaaS B2B Cyber Security space
- Interested in learning about technology and enterprise software
- High EQ, IQ and business acumen
- Interested mentorship from some of Silicon Valley’s top sales professionals
- Wants to become an expert in business process optimization
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student, preferably at a four-year college/university, with an intended graduation between December 2017 and December 2019.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.