Sr. Regional Marketing Manager
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel
andIVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
CrowdStrike is seeking an experienced, highly motivated and proven Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. This position is ideal for someone who is excited at the prospect of disrupting the multi-billion-dollar endpoint security market. In this role, you will lead field efforts to grow our business presence across the UK & Northern Europe, building on the company’s US profile and success. Together with the Snr. Director, Marketing EMEA, the successful candidate will define strategy and execute detailed marketing plans that are consistent with the sales, marketing
The Snr. Marketing Manager - UK/Northern Europe, is expected to move accounts through the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle for prospects and customers through the execution of integrated marketing programs.
- Research, plan and execute marketing programs, campaigns, and events to drive demand and accelerate pipeline.
- Plan and execute a 6-month rolling Field Marketing plan focused on meeting or exceeding pipeline goals.
- Be the primary communication between corporate marketing and the sales team with regular updates including new initiatives, collateral, website, sales tools, customer success stories, upcoming events, etc.
- Align with sales leadership to measure accounts engaged as a proportion of
totaladdressable market and apply varied programs to increase marketing engagement across the region.
- Defining marketing plans to create/accelerate opportunities and build executive relationships that impact deal growth.
- Drive account-based marketing for key sales leaders.
- Create, build and execute field events from tech demo days to C-level executive roundtables.
- Track program results, measuring program success, and reporting metrics via SFDC
- Maintain program budgets.
- Work cross-functionally across all marketing departments from product marketing, corporate marketing, channel marketing to implement field programs.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
- Experience in the fast-paced cybersecurity industry is a bonus.
- Must have demonstrable Field Marketing experience supporting field sales organizations and channel partners.
- Must have experience in translating sales goals into credible marketing plans.
- Must possess skills in database marketing and growing a prospect database.
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding
inthe different cultural dynamics across the European region.
- Skills in digital marketing and related forms of online engagement including progressive profiling and lead nurturing.
- Must possess budget management and forecasting skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills in working cross-functionally with
Salesorganization, corporate marketing, peers and channel teams. We are looking for a great communicator with good presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills: lead cross-functional teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule.
- Experience in attending sales calls and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) for the regions supported.
- Must demonstrate experience in managing and negotiating vendor contracts.
- Experience in tracking and measuring marketing events, programs and metrics.
The successful candidate should also be able to demonstrate excellent strategic planning skills. He/she is also expected to execute marketing initiatives flawlessly and must demonstrate instances where he/she has a proven ability to collaborate closely with sales leaders. Naturally, the candidate needs to have excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders within CrowdStrike.Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Peer recognition
Inclusiveculture focused on people, customers andinnovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.