EMEA Sales Enablement
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion-dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business has doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionary quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
The EMEA - Head of Sales Enablement is responsible for preparing and conducting in-person and virtual training sessions for new and existing sales employees on product knowledge, sales skills, sales process and other tools/resources relative to successful job performance. In addition, the role will seek to continually adjust the sales enablement program based on feedback and training needs identified by stakeholders and Regional Sales teams to drive improvement in sales ramp.
This role will be based in London or Reading, UK and will focus on EMEA Sales (both Pre-Sales, Inside Sales and Enterprise Sales).
The position will report to the Global Director of Sales Enablement.
What you'll do
- Maintain enablement content materials providing feedback to curriculum design team to ensure content is up-to-date and relevant.
- Lead coordination, scheduling, and participation in regional training sessions during onboarding of sales hires and in support of quarterly business reviews.
- Continuous feedback, reporting and ongoing communication of new hire progress to sales managers.
- Support build of sales certification processes/procedures/enablement content; improve training effectiveness by participating in the development of new approaches, techniques, and materials.
- Ongoing support for new sales hires as needed through coaching/mentoring activities; using as a feedback loop to content or training gaps to be added to curriculum.
- The Senior Sales Trainer will work closely with all cross-functional departments (GTM, Marketing, Sales Strategy) to aid in the development and deployment of sales facing training programs.
- Senior Sales Trainer will assist in content creation and courseware.
What You’ll Need
- Degree: Bachelor's or Masters’ degree or equivalent experience
- Training Skills: Expert training and facilitation skills (both in-person and virtual instructor led training); Exceptional and engaging communication style
- Sales Experience: 5 – 8 years selling experience or sales management / program experience– preferably in complex selling environments.
- Curriculum Experience: 3-5 years’ experience developing multi-modal curriculum and content for effective sales training; ability to engage in strategic sales planning
- Leadership & Communication: A high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities; Comfortable engaging with and communicating at all levels – must be able to conduct needs assessments with sales executive leadership and assess sales skills at an individual level
- Personal drive: Effective time manager, capable of developing the strategy and executing on the tactics and supporting programs, while managing competing priorities
- Travel: Willing and able to travel (approximately 50%+) to facilitate various training programs, largely in the region
- Familiarity with designing and implementing a Sales Methodology
- Participation in CRM content development / integration to streamline sales content to relevant sales phases and activities
- Experience using cutting edge enablement platforms with mobile learning, experiential learning, gamification, and robust tracking and reporting features.