Corporate Channel Account Manager
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel
andIVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking an Inside Channel Account Manager! This key front-line channel sales role, reports into the Manager of Corporate Channel Sales. This role will be responsible for supporting the key sales functions and growth goals for corporate channel partners. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
As an Inside Channel Manager, you will be responsible to proactively engaging with partners to identify and drive new
- Ensure consistency in terms of the company’s channel sales strategy & execution.
- Liaise between inside/field sales teams (and CAMs) to support identification and recruitment (where needed) of corporate partners with experience in both enterprise and SMB markets.
- Field and route inbound partnership requests appropriately (support new on-boarding processes).
- Support follow-up plans on inbound channel marketing field event
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals (joint call out days, spiff, campaigns, etc.).
- Capturing of accurate and complete partner and customer data in SFDC
- Outbound Calls:
- Work with assigned partners to generate prospective customers through channel campaigns and channel promotions and account mapping activities
- Promotes renewals, up-sell and new sales opportunities within partner’s existing and competitive accounts.
- Provide marketing/sales literature to partners with prospective clients, assist with sales quoting and special pricing.
- Inbound Calls:
- Respond to partner requests and ensure proper field and inside sales alignment in partner end user opportunities
- Track/monitor /support partner pipeline.
- Provide marketing/sales literature to named accounts and respond to channel inquiries regarding
product, channel programs andchannel promotions.
- Provides impeccable support for assigned CAM teams and partners.
- Manages time and
work flow ,creates effective call plans and maintains high call volume.
What You'll Need:
1 yearprior sales experience within softwareindustry
- Computer experience, familiarity with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Able to quickly qualify potential customers and partners.
- Strong telephone presentations skills; ability to listen well and to motivate and create sales opportunities.
Individualshould be comfortable selling over the phone with responsibilities of accurate forecasting.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
Travel Requirements: Minimal
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
Inclusiveculture focused on people, customers andinnovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity