CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role
This is a contract coordinator position on Crowdstrike’s Technical Operations team. On the team the contract coordinator will be responsible for Crowdstrike’s contracts with vendors, including hardware vendors, colocation providers, circuit providers and any other relevant contracts.
- Review, understand and track contracts with vendors
- Alert stakeholders whenever a contract is about to expire or auto-renew
- Assisting with purchasing and logistics of new contracts
What You’ll Need:
- Previous contract management experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Work and Excel), Google Docs and Sheets
- Neat, organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Proactive, self-directing, with the ability to work with little supervision, while at the same time be dependable with daily and weekly tasks
- Able to work with teammates in other time zones
- Previous purchasing and logistics experience
- Experience working with vendors in Europe
- Ability to work during Pacific Standard Time
- Interest in data centers
- Interest in cybersecurity
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.